Forms, Documents and Links
- Book Supply Form
- Business/Farm Supplement 2017-18
- CSS Financial Aid Profile (School Code 2815)
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (School Code 002814)
- International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA)
- Direct Student Loan (DSL) - Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Federal Direct Loan ONLY Form
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Required Federal document to work on campus. Complete the form and provide the proof of eligibility to work outlined on the Form I-9.
- Entrance Counseling - complete your entrance counseling for your Direct Student Loan.
- Exit Counseling - complete your exit counseling for your Direct Student Loan.
- Identity Documentation for Federal Verification
- PLUS Loan Application - Use "Complete PLUS Request Process"
- PLUS Loan - Certification Statement
- PLUS Loan MPN - complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- SCIP - Skidmore College Installment Plan (Bursar's Office)
- IRS Online Tax Transcript Request- To request a Federal Tax Return Transcript for parent and/or student.
- Verification of Non-filing IRS letter- provides proof that the IRS has no record of a filed Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the year requested.
- Tuition Exchange Information for Employees of Institutions Participating in the TE
Provides information on the Tuition Exchange Program for employees of other institutions.
- Tuition Exchange Information and Application for Children of Skidmore Employees
This information and application are used by Skidmore employees who want to apply for tuition exchange consideration for their dependent children.
- Verification Worksheet 2017/2018 - Dependent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Physical signatures are required from both parent and student.
- Verification Worksheet 2017/2018 - Independent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Physical signature is required from student. Independence is determined by the Financial Aid Office