Appointments and Walk-in Services During the Academic Year
Monday-Friday 9AM-12PM & 1-4:30PM
Sunday 12-5pm (Walk-ins Only - No Appointments Available)
Appointments required for:
- Birth control counseling
- Chronic illness
- Gynecological exam/problems
- STD/HIV testing & counseling
- Health counseling
To schedule an appointment call 518-580-5550.
Walk-in visits for the following:
- Acute illness
- General medical problems
- Lab work ordered by an outside provider
Summer Hours & Services
Monday-Friday 9-11:30AM & 12-3PM
Walk-ins only. No appointments available.
Services are limited compared to those provided during the academic year. Please see below.
1. Current Skidmore students returning for the fall semester are eligible to receive services if:
- working on campus OR
- taking summer classes/internships through Skidmore OR
- doing research on campus.
2. All participants in a Skidmore sanctioned summer program are eligible for the limited services offered.
Services that are available in the summer:
- Treatment for illness
- Treatment for injuries
- Rapid testing for strep and mono, pregnancy tests, urine dipstick for infection
- Tick removal
- Physical exams for permit employees, travel abroad
- Prescriptions and OTC as indicated
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Referrals to specialists
Services that are not available in the summer:
- GYN exams/ birth control starts
- STD screening
- Blood draws