for Junior Year Pre-med Application
your intention with the HPAC. Write the first draft of your
systematic review and preparation for MCAT, DAT, etc. Continue
on this very important task until you take the test.
letters of recommendation from three professors or health
professionals who know you well. Revise your essay.
HPAC meeting where Committee will discuss the application
process and let you know exactly what you need to do to
complete your file prior to requesting the Committee interview
at the end of the semester.
for MCAT, DAT, etc.
HPAC interview and submit the following by mid-April:
1. Interview Application Form
2. At least three recommendation letters
3. A copy of your latest transcript and spring class schedule
4. A draft of your personal essay.
with HPAC. It will be scheduled after you have submitted
all of the above.
||Take MCAT, DAT or other test.
Have test scores sent to Skidmore College.
Make sure all recommendation letters have been received
||Prepare AMCAS application and revise personal
your application materials to AMCAS or other service.
the following to the HPAC Administrative Assistant, Dana
1. A request to Committee for its letter of recommendation
to be sent to the health professional schools.
Send a copy of your AMCAS Letter Writer Form with your AMCAS and Letter
ID numbers printed on it.
2. Copy of your final grade report or transcript including
the spring semester.
3. List of the schools (that do not subscribe to AMCAS)
with complete mailing addresses.
4. Any information the Committee doesn't already have that
might be helpful in completing your letter. If you did not
apply while still a student at Skidmore, let Committee know
what you have been doing since graduation (work, research,