Services for Employers
Recruiting through Skidmore's Career Development Center helps employers introduce themselves to students early in their career and access a talented pool of prospective employees. In addition to the services below, we offer flexible, custom-designed programs to meet your special recruiting needs.
- Campus interviewing helps your organization interview a full schedule of applicants in beautiful Saratoga
- On-site interviews offers the convenience of interviewing selected candidates at your office, either
in person or via Skype. We set up an online resume collection for interested students,
and you select those applicants you wish to interview.
- Campus information sessions enhance student awareness of your company and promote future opportunities.
- Campus information tables are booked in Case Center, Skidmore's bustling, campus-activities building, to allow
for spontaneous, informal interactions with a broad range of students.
- Job and internship postings can be listed in our online recruiting system, e-mailed to students and alumni, and
promoted through our online social media. We can send resumes to you in one batch
or on a rolling basis. Click here to post a job or an internship.
- GradAds, brief online messages by Skidmore seniors seeking career assistance, are e-mailed to employers at the rate of three per week. They're always a great read and might yield a candidate who is a great fit for your organization. Just ask to be added to the distribution list.
There is no fee to participate in any of our recruiting programs or to list a position.
Please contact Cori Houry-Kling or 518-580-5791 if you have any questions or need assistance.