The mission of Facilities Services is to maximize student achievement through purposeful and efficient facility management practices, while striving for excellence in the services we provide. We are committed to achieving excellent customer service while embracing the increasing demands of a rapidly changing environment. Our goal is to be a steward of the campus as we provide services in a proactive, responsive, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable manner. Our department includes Mechanical Trades, Building Trades, General Maintenance, Grounds Services, Event Set-ups, Custodial Services, Painting Services, and Pest Control.
CIS Geothermal Drilling Project
Work will continue for the week of July 11:
- 3 drilling rigs will continue to install bores
- Circuit 13 lateral piping will be completed and tested
- Backfill of lateral 13 trench will be done
- Excavation for lateral piping for circuit 12 trench will be done
- Lateral piping for circuit 12 will begin
- Backfilling of the southern edge of new parking areas will continue
For more information and pictures of the progress please see Paul Lundberg’s project blog.