Appointments   HBC Refills   Incoming Students   Graduates/Health Records
Health Services

Enrollment Forms for Incoming First Year and Transfer Students

Health Portal Log in

January 2014 Forms for Transfer Students

Please click here for the required health forms and instructions on completing both the paper forms and the portal forms. If you have questions after reviewing the forms, please contact Health Services at (518) 580-5550.            

Student Health Web Portal In order to use the web portal students must first register on the portal which requires your Skidmore ID#. When you enter your Skidmore ID# you must include the 00 at the beginning of your number. You will receive an email at the address you indicate when registering which contains the password needed to log in to the portal. You can change your password by going to My Profile/Change Password.            

Keep in mind the server can "time you out" and does not save information if you remain inactive in the open form. Once you click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form, the form will be sent directly to Health Services and will disappear from your "pending forms" file. You will be contacted if further information is required.            

Troubleshooting: If you encounter any difficulties in logging in to the portal, completing portal forms, or receive an error message contact Skidmore Health Services (not Skidmore IT Department) for any problems you incur. We will be glad to assist you. Please contact us at (518) 580-5550 or