Gynecology services are provided by nurse practitioners, including Carla Suna. Carla is a GYN nurse practitioner who works two days a week. Call 518-580-5550 to leave a message or schedule an appointment.
- *Pelvic and breast examinations
- *Pap tests
- *Testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- *Contraceptive management
- Pregnancy testing
- Purchase birth control, Plan B $20.00, & Condoms 10/$1.00
All pill packs $20.00/cycle, Nuva ring $65.00/cycle, & Depo-Provera $50.00/shot
*Call 518-580-5550 to schedule an appointment.
Birth Control Options and Information
- Depo-Provera Fact Sheet
- Nuva Ring Fact Sheet
- Nuva Ring - read before starting
- Oral Contraception Fact Sheet
- Oral Contraception - read before starting
Forms and Information
- GYN Health History Form
- GYN Medical Information Release Form
- Gynecological & STD Lab Testing Cost Comparison*
- Saratoga Hospital Lab Payment Agreement Form**
- STD Information from the CDC
STD Testing Payment Options at Health Services:
- **Saratoga Hospital Lab offers students testing at a reduced rate if payment is made to Skidmore Health Services at the time of the appointment. Payment can be made in cash, Skidmore Debit Card, or Student Account.
- Health Insurance - It is the student's responsibility to check with their insurance
company to determine coverage for STD testing. If insurance denies the claim the student
is responsible for the charges incurred and must submit payment to Saratoga Hospital.
Please refer to the above *Gynecological & STD Lab Testing Cost Comparison information
for costs if direct billed to insurance or to the student. Bring your insurance card
to the appointment.