McClellan Hall (South Quad)

McClellan Hall is one of six south quad areas at Skidmore College.

History

McClellan Hall was built in the 1960s, and is named after an early trustee of the college, Irene Ward McClellan.  When the nursing school was founded in 1922, she established clinical training for the students at the Mary McClellan hospital in Cambridge, New York.  She also served as a trustee from 1934 to 1952 and was awarded an honorary doctor of letters degree by the College in 1951 for her "lasting contribution to the vitality of this institution."

Amenities

Room Furnishings

Rooms are furnished with the following items upon move in:

Room Style

All rooms in McClellan Hall are suite style.  Each suite can contain a different combination of single rooms, double/triple rooms, and a bathroom.

Room Sizes

Double/Triple Room (44 Rooms): 10'-7" x 19'-10"

Single Room (45 Rooms): 10'-8" x 9'-2"

Location

McClellan Hall

A A A