Admissions Tour Guide
Have you been selected as an Admissions Tour Guide?
The Office of Admissions will be subsidizing 70% of your room cost. You will be responsible for the remaining 30%.
Please contact your hiring supervisor for more details.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions before proceeding to the Housing Application.
- Admissions Tour Guides will be living in Northwoods.
- Optional Meal Plans: (You are responsible for the cost)
- 21 Meals a Week - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner a day - $196 a week
- 14 Meals a Week - $119 a week
- 10 Meals a Week - $83 a week
- Housing Application - Due by May 7th, 2014
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866