Student Summer Housing Rates and Contracts
Summer Housing Weeks are billed weekly from May 17 to August 22, 2015. Please review the Student Summer Housing Dates for more information.
Summer Housing Rates:
|Wiecking Hall||$203 per person||Collaborative Research|
|Housing Location:||Housing Rate/week:||Housing Location Available to:|
|Northwoods Apartments||$231 per person||Summer Sessions, Interns, & Employees|
Summer Meal Plan Options:
|Meal Plan:||Meal Plan Rate/week:||Meal Plan Available to:|
|21 meals per week
(1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner per day)
|14 meals per week||$135||Northwoods residents only|
|10 meals per week||$97||Northwoods residents only|
Housing and Meal Plan Rate Terms:
- Summer Housing rates and Meal Plan rates are billed weekly and cannot be pro-rated by day.
- Summer Housing and Meal Plan weeks begin with Sunday and end with Saturday.
- Students wishing to move in earlier than Sunday will be charged for that full week of Summer Housing and Meals. Similarly, students wishing to move out after Saturday will also be charged for a full week of Summer Housing and Meals.
- All Collaborative Research students will be housed in the determined dorm with a full 21 meal plan. Exceptions are only made for Accessibility.
- It is College policy that all dorm residents are required to have a meal plan.
- Students wishing to drop or change their meal plan must do so within 10 days of arrival on-campus. No changes will be made after 10 days.
- Additional charges for cleaning and damages may be applied. See estimated cleaning and damage costs.
- More conditions are listed in the Housing Agreement.
- Your application will be confirmed upon verification, please check your email regularly.
- Roommate information will be sent out the week of May 25, 2015.
- Room/apartment assignments will only be available at check-in to accommodate last minute changes.
- Summer Housing and Meal Plan rates will be posted to your Student Account by mid-summer.
- Collaborative Research students dorm/meal plan charges are paid by grants.
- Subsidies may be available through your hiring supervisor.
- Non-Skidmore and Graduated students must pay for room and board in advance of arrival.
Have Questions? Contact Us
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866