Summer at Skidmore
Student Summer Housing Rates and Contracts
Summer Housing Weeks are calculated weekly from May 15 to August 20, 2016. Please review the Student Summer Housing Dates for more information.
Summer Housing Rates:
|Wiecking Hall||$203 per person||Collaborative Research & others by request|
|Housing Location:||Housing Rate/week:||Housing Location Available to:|
|Northwoods Apartments||$238 per person||Summer Sessions, Interns, & Employees|
Summer Meal Plan Options:
|Meal Plan:||Meal Plan Rate/week:||Meal Plan Available to:|
|21 meals per week
(1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner per day)
|$203||Required for Wiecking Hall residents,
Optional for Northwoods residents
|14 meals per week||$135||Northwoods residents|
|10 meals per week||$97||Northwoods residents|
Housing and Meal Plan Rate Terms:
- Summer Housing rates and Meal Plan rates are calculated weekly and cannot be pro-rated by day.
- Summer Housing and Meal Plan weeks begin with Sunday and end with Saturday.
- Students wishing to move in earlier than Sunday will be charged for that full week of Summer Housing and Meals. Similarly, students wishing to move out after Saturday will also be charged for a full week of Summer Housing and Meals.
- All Collaborative Research students will be housed in the determined dorm with a full 21 meal plan. Exceptions are only made for issues of Accessibility.
- It is College policy that all dorm residents are required to have a meal plan.
- Students wishing to drop or change their meal plan must do so within 10 days of arrival on-campus. No changes can be made after 10 days.
- Additional charges for cleaning and damages may be applied. See estimated cleaning and damage costs.
- More conditions are listed in the Housing Agreement.
- Please check your email regularly! Your application will be confirmed upon verification, and important information will be sent out via email before and after your arrival.
- Roommate information will be sent out approximately one week before your arrival date.
- Room/apartment assignments will only be available at check-in to accommodate last minute changes.
- Summer Housing and Meal Plan rates will be posted in full to your Student Account by mid-summer.
- Dorm/meal plan charges for Collaborative Research students are paid by grants.
- Subsidies may be available through your hiring supervisor.
- Non-Skidmore and Graduated students must pay in full for room and board in advance of arrival.