Student Summer Housing Quick Facts
1) Summer Housing Dates: May 26 - August 3, 2013
2) Where will I live? Students living on campus will be housed in a combination of residence halls and apartments. Where you will be housed depends on the reason and the dates you are here for.
3) Do I need a meal plan? If you are assigned to a residence hall, per College policy, you will have to take a full meal plan. NO EXCEPTIONS
4) Where can I find an on-campus summer job? Human Resources will post all available summer employment opportunities on their website mid-March. Check back frequently as the their website is constantly being updated with new jobs.
5) Can I store my things on-campus? Sorry! On Campus storage is no longer available. Here is a list of local storage locations.
6) What if I'm taking a class and working on campus? If your job requires you to be on campus past Aug. 3rd. You will be required to live in McClellan Hall. Northwoods will be closed on Aug. 3rd in preparation for Fall check in.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MORE ANSWERS!
Have Questions? Contact Us
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866