Taking a Class or Independent Study/Internship for Credit
Taking a class this summer? Taking an independent study/internship for credit? Need to live on campus while you study? Summer housing is just an application away.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions before proceeding to the Housing Application!
- We will verify course enrollment prior to assigning housing. If you have not registered for a course by May 4th, your housing application will be cancelled.
- You are not eligible for housing if you are only taking a non-credit workshop.
- If you plan on working on campus this summer and need to be on campus after Aug. 3rd, please click on the link to the right for "Working on Campus" instead.
- Summer Session students will be housed in Northwoods.
Space is limited!
Cost of Housing
- Room Cost - $203 per week
Optional Meal Plans
- 21 meals a week - $189 per week (Three meals a day)
- 14 meals a week - $115 per week
- 10 meals a week - $80 per week
- Housing Application Due by May 1st
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866