Taking a Class or Independent Study/Internship for Credit
Taking a class this summer? Taking an independent study/internship for credit? Need to live on campus while you study? Summer housing is just an application away.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions before proceeding to the Housing Application!
- We will verify course enrollment prior to assigning housing. If you have not registered for a course by May 7th, your housing application will be cancelled.
- You are not eligible for housing if you are only taking a non-credit workshop.
- Summer Session students will be housed in Northwoods.
- If you plan on working on campus this summer and need to be on campus after Aug. 2nd, housing in Northwoods may not be an option. Please make sure your supervisors signs the Employment Verification form and returns it to ODSP no later than May 9th, 2014
- If any department is subsidizing your housing for summer, please make sure your supervisors completes and returns to ODSP the Summer Housing Subsidy form no later than May 9th, 2014
Space is limited!
Cost of Housing
- Room Cost - $210 per week
Optional Meal Plans
- 21 meals a week - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - $196 per week (Three meals a day)
- 14 meals a week - $119 per week
- 10 meals a week - $83 per week
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866