Summer Session Housing
Are you a visiting student taking a class this summer? Need to live on campus while you study? Summer housing is just an application away.
Please review Frequently Asked Questions before proceeding to the housing application.
If you are a visiting student, you will need to follow these steps:
- Fill out a Visiting Student Academic Application
- Visiting students need to be accepted and enrolled before applying for housing. You will receive an email once you are enrolled, with information on how to apply for housing.
- Visiting students must submit a health form prior to arriving on campus (see below)
- Visiting Student Academic Application
- Summer Housing Application - Will be emailed to you once you have been approved for
admission (If you plan on living on campus)
- Health Form
Cost of Housing
Visiting students will be billed prior to the start of summer for their room and board. Your bill must be paid prior to arriving on campus. Visiting students will be housed in the Northwoods Apartments.
- Room only - $210 per week
Cost of Board
A board plan is optional. You may select one of the three below if you would like
- 21 Meal Plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner a day - $196 per week
- 14 Meal Plan - $119 per week
- 10 Meal Plan - $83 per week