Working on Campus
Taking a class this summer? Taking an independent study/internship for non-credit? Summer housing is just an application away.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questionsbefore proceeding to the Housing Application!
- Your supervisor will need to complete the Summer Housing Verification form (below.) Please print and take to them for completion.
- Summer student employees will be housed in McClellan or Northwoods - Depending on
- Room Cost - $210 a week for Northwoods; $196 a week for McClellan
- Board Cost - A Meal Plan is Required is you live in McClellan. You may select from
any of the 3 below:
- 21 Meals a Week - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner a day - $196 a week
- 14 Meals a Week - $119 a week
- 10 Meals a Week - $83 a week
- Some summer employment opportunities may be eligible for a subsidized rate. Please check with your hiring supervisor for eligibility.
Your housing application will not be considered complete until we receive all forms.
- Housing Application -Must be submitted by May 7th, 2014
- Summer Housing Verification Form
- Summer Housing Subsidy Form
Please print, sign and return verification form by May 9th:Pam McCall
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866