|Second home a first concern? Why tear your hair out?
A second home or investment property can become a source of trouble when taxes and maintenance costs begin to rise or its use is limited. Why not make it a source of inspiration instead?
DID YOU KNOW?
Real estate has become a gift asset of choice for more and more people who wish to provide major support to their favorite cause.
Skidmore has helped many caring people make gifts, using real estate, that they never thought possible—gifts that also return benefits of significant financial value to the donor.
Selling a home or land through a charitable
• provides a large tax deduction
• eliminates capital-gains taxes
• provides you with an income for life!
You can donate a residence for full gift credit of its market value while
• keeping the right to live there for your (and your spouse’s) life
• receiving an immediate charitable income-tax deduction!
LIKE TO LEARN MORE?
Creative thought matters.
And smart planning sure makes a difference.
We can help. Call the Office of Gift Planning at Skidmore College, 800-584-0115, ext. 5655, or send an e-mail to email@example.com