Dates: Monday, July 15th – Friday, July 19th
Times: 9AM-3:30PM; Early drop off available at 8AM;
Late Pick up available at 5PM (Late Pick up M-TH Only)- NO EXTRA CHARGE
For Who: Girls entering grades 4-12
- Instructional camp where fundamentals are stressed
- Skills and drills taught with simplicity and clarity
- High repetition of basic fundamentals; shooting, passing and dribbling
- Campers gain knowledge and confidence in their game
- Values of the game stressed, communication, team work, trust and sacrifice
- Fun had by all
Each camper will receive a jump rope and instructional sheet, a basketball, a T-shirt, and a camp booklet. “Camper of the Day” will be awarded daily in each division to the camper who stands out with her hustle, teamwork, willingness to learn, attention during teaching, positive attitude, etc.
Skidmore College Williamson Sports Center
Campers should bring their own lunch. Pizza, assorted snacks, and drinks will be available for purchase.
Working Parents Special
The main gym will open for working parents MONDAY - FRIDAY for early drop off at 8 a.m. Late pick up only available MONDAY - THURSDAY at 5pm. On FRIDAY no late pick up is available. Camp day ends at 3:30pm.
Darren Bennett – Head Women’s Basketball Coach