BOYS LACROSSE: Prospect Camp
Dates: Sunday, June 12th, 2016
Time: 9 am - 5 pm
For Who: Boys entering grades 11 and 12
Skidmore College Men's Lacrosse staff will be hosting an all-day Prospect Clinic on June 12th, 2016.
This clinic is for rising junior (2018) and rising senior (2017) high school students who want to compete at the college level.
What to expect:
- There will be a 2 hour morning session where you will play full field games against other high school players with instruction from Skidmore Lacrosse staff.
- After the morning session, you will be given a tour of the campus and our facilities. A Skidmore College Tour Guide will give this tour.
- Following the tour you will be provided lunch in The Murray-Aikins Dining Hall.
- When lunch is complete there will be an Information session from one of the Admission officers.
- Your day will then end with 2.5 hours of full field games with instruction and a Skidmore Lacrosse Performance T-Shirt.
There is an 80 player cap on this event!
Schedule – June 12th, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 Check-in at Wachenheim Field
9:30 – 11:30 Full Field Games
11:30 – 12:30 Campus Tour
12:30 – 1:00 Lunch @ The Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
1:00 – 2:00 Skidmore College Information Session
2:30 – 5:00 Full Field Games
5:00 p.m. Receive Skidmore Lacrosse T-Shirt
Shoes for astro-turf, cleats for field turf, all lacrosse pads and stick (helmet, gloves, mouth guard, arm and shoulder pads, goalie equip. etc)
Tucker Kear – Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach
Nick Hourigan – Assistant Men’s lacrosse coach