Pro-Arts Tang Party seeks student proposals
All Skidmore students are invited to take part in the annual Pro-Arts Tang Party, scheduled for 8 p.m. Friday, April 25, by submitting proposals for art installations that will be displayed around the Tang Museum’s exterior. The works are unlimited in creative possibility—in the past, student projects have included interactive sculpture, performance art, videos projected on the museum's walls, and much more!
Installation at the 2013 Pro-Arts
Students whose ideas are accepted for inclusion in the event will be contacted individually.
- Fill out a submission form that includes a rough sketch of your idea.
- You must be a Skidmore student to submit a proposal.
- The deadline for submissions is Sunday, April 6.
How to submit a proposal
- Download and print out the submission form here.
- Forms are also available at the Art Department academic representatives' bulletin board on the second floor of the Saisselin Art Building.
- Submit your form by placing it in the envelope on the academic representatives' bulletin board noted above.
For questions about the Pro-Arts Tang Party and submitting ideas for installation art projects, contact Madeleine Burkhart at firstname.lastname@example.org.