A low-key way to stay in shape and have fun
The intramural sports program at Skidmore College is designed to provide spirited participation in various sports for enjoyment and physical activity. Leagues are offered to accommodate various levels of competition to enhance the enjoyment of the participants. Emphasis is placed on social interaction and fun.
Intramural Sports Selection
Late September up until Thanksgiving
- 3 v 3 basketball
- doubles tennis
Start of the spring semester up to spring break
- jv and varsity indoor soccer
After Spring break to end of the semester
- power volleyball
- 5 v 5 basketball
- tennis singles
Sign-Up for an Intramural Sport
Skidmore students can sign up at imleagues.com to participate in intramural sports. See and 'Like' our Facebook page for additional information and to keep up to date with any schedule changes.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/Skidmore and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@skidmore.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email,click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page or Click on the “Skidmore College” link.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in
- Choose the division you’d like to play in
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Captain's meetings are required in order to participate in the season.
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accept a request from the captain
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view his/her team, and request to join
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Contact Elizabeth Ghilardi with any inquires.