How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Skidmore College. Skidmore uses the Common Application or the Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success Application. APPLY by going to the Common Application Website or the Coalition Application Website.
Please note the following application deadlines:
- Early Decision Round I: November 15
- Early Decision Round II: January 15
- Regular Decision: January 15
Note: Regular Decision applicants can convert applications to Early Decision until February 1. Please email Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making this application change.
- Fall admission: April 1
- Spring admission: November 1
Select the type of admission in which you are interested below for more information:
- Early Decision applicants (First-Year)
- Regular Decision applicants (First-Year)
- International applicants
- Transfer applicants
And remember, our Admissions team is available to answer your questions at any step of the process.