Celebration Weekend 2020 kicks off on October 16!
This year, Celebration Weekend will be offered as a virtual experience for the families of Skidmore students. Please stay tuned for more information regarding registration and programming. Registration for Celebration Weekend 2020 is now open.
This year, we will simply be requesting that families indicate in advance that they intend to participate in some aspect of the weekend. Those who indicate interest will be sent additional information as registration for individual online events and programs becomes available. All registered families will receive a promo code for free shipping from the Skidmore Shop. Any event-specific log-in credentials required for individual events will be sent separately to those who sign up. We hope to make a number of opportunities available which can be viewed at leisure. The registration deadline is October 8.
*New families should follow the First Time Login prompts to retrieve login information, or refer to the email you received on 9/3/2020 with login credentials.
Questions? Please email Alumni Relations and College Events.
This year's PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
We are working on a variety of free programming options for the weekend and will share those as soon as we are able. Some highlights include:
- President's Hour with Marc C. Conner
- Faculty webinars
- Viewing a previously recorded Beatlemore Skidmania concert in the Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall at the Arthur Zankel Music Center
- Opportunities to connect online with the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery
- Participation in Skidmore's largest on-campus career networking event for students. Learn more about Career Jam. (presented October 12-16)
- The annual #Skid4Life family social media contest
- And more!
All Celebration Weekend offerings will be provided free of charge in 2020 given the virtual nature of the event. Our standard cancellation policy does not apply at this time.