Celebration Weekend is October 18-20, 2019
Celebration Weekend registration is now open. Families of current students will receive information in the mail and via email. Online registration is encouraged, but a printable registration form is available here.
Please see the "Plan Your Trip" link on the left of this page for links to area accommodations. Please note that the college does not provide housing.
If you have questions about your registration or need to cancel your participation, or any part of your participation, you may call the Office of Alumni Relations and College Events (518-580-5670) until 4:30 p.m. Friday, October 4. Please note the cancellation and refund policy at the bottom of this page. The schedule of events can be accessed by clicking the link on the left side of this page.
Tickets will not be mailed in advance; they will be available for pickup upon arrival at the Celebration Weekend Welcome Desk, Case Center, second floor.
Welcome Desk Hours
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.–noon
Questions? Please call Alumni Relations and College Events at 518-580-5670.
ANNUAL PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
We are pleased to offer a variety of free programming options for the weekend:
- Meet & Greet Coffee Hour with President Philip A. Glotzbach
- Minicollege presentations offered by Skidmore faculty
- Bus tour of downtown Saratoga Springs and walking tours of campus and North Woods
- Concerts in the Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall in the Arthur Zankel Music Center
- Tours of the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery and participation in the Tang’s "Family Saturday" offering
- Open houses hosted by various offices and programs
- The annual Celebration Weekend 5K run-walk
We are also pleased to offer special events for an additional fee:
- Guided bus tour of the Saratoga Battlefield, turning point of the American Revolution
- Several opportunities to dine in Skidmore’s award-winning Murray-Aikins Dining Hall
For questions about the weekend, email CollegeEvents@skidmore.edu or call 518-580-5670. For lodging and dining information, visit www.saratoga.org or call the Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce at 518-584-3255.
The registration deadline is October 4, 2019. To receive a refund, all changes/cancellations must be made by October 10, 2019. After this date, Skidmore will not refund any fees or charges associated with Celebration Weekend, commitments and guarantees will have already been given to vendors and other partners. Refunds will be processed in the same form payment was received (credit card or check).