Alumni News and Notables
- As lead designer for Nike, Wolff has led the branding of major league soccer teams in the U.S. and around the world.
- The founder and CEO of Auburn Jewelry describes her unique career path in the new book, "College Success Stories That Inspire."
- In this newly created position, she will serve as the college's senior international officer and oversee its Center for International Programs.
- A family law associate at Boston-based firm Rackemann, Sawyer, & Brewster, she has been recognized as a Rising Star in the 2017 Women's edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyer magazine.
- He will head up molecular and cell biology research team that brings new treatments to clinical trial.
- The veteran women's rights advocate was presented with the 2017 Exemplary Leadership Award from Planned Parenthood of Minnesota and North/South Dakota at a ceremony keynoted by former Maine Senator Olympia Snow.
- The Boston Review gives Hockenos high marks for, among other things, accurately predicting outcome of recent German election.