Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Media and Film Studies

Study Abroad and Transfer Credit

Study Abroad

Media & Film Studies students often choose to study abroad for a semester or a year.    

The Office of Off-Campus Study & Exchanges (OCSE) is available to assist students in the research and application process, and to provide support during their time overseas and upon their return to campus. Choosing a study-abroad program that meets your academic and personal needs takes careful planning, especially considering the wide variety of options available. If you are just beginning your search for the perfect program, the Office of Off-Campus Study & Exchanges is where to start.

Transfer Credit

Courses completed at another college or university that students wish to apply toward the Media & Film Studies minor must be approved by the Director. Well in advance of going abroad or registering at another college or university, make an appointment with the Director, and bring along the catalog description of the courses to be taken elsewhere.