Performance - MusicSkidmore Jazz Institute - Concert
ZANKEL Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall: Terri Lyne Carrington Quartet (A Stewart’s Signature Series Event) June 26, 8 pm, Arthur Zankel Music Center, Ladd Concert Hall Carrington is a…Read More
Performance - MusicSkidmore Jazz Institute - Concert: Faculty Septet
ZANKEL Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall: Skidmore Jazz AllStars June 28, 8 pm, Arthur Zankel Music Center, Ladd Concert Hall Featuring Ingrid Jensen (trumpet), Jim Snidero (tenor saxophone), Steve…Read More
Performance - TheaterSpecial Programs - SITI Student Theater…
JKB Black Box: SITI COMPANY WORKSHOP THEATER SHOWING International participants from around the world perform an adaption of Euripides’ The Bacchae. This epic work, directed by Anne Bogart, will…Read More
Performance - MusicDecoda - Skidmore Chamber Music Student…
Hyde Museum: The Hyde Collection, 161 Warren Street, Glens FallsFeaturing Decoda │ Skidmore Chamber Music Institute participants. The afternoon performance will include works by SaintSaens,…Read More
- Nigeria's uniform at the FIFA World Cup is being hailed as a cultural sensation. Matt Wolff '12, a graphic designer at Nike, is the man behind it.
- Where do Skidmore students go to fill their (often reusable) coffee cups? Jillian Seigel '18 toured 10 spots in Saratoga Springs and found that, even in coffee, Creative Thought Matters.
- In part two of our “Skidmore Mentors” series, students and young alumni share how their professors became resources for advice on academics, careers, life and more
- The Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show celebrated its 21st annual year of operation with the opening of its new home at White Hollow Farm.
- Inspired by Skidmore professors’ intellectual curiosities and passions, the Scribner Seminar is a cornerstone of the First-Year Experience. Browse a few of the Fall 2018 seminar offerings.
- Refugees, migration, political crisis, war, and technology. These are just a few of the themes in the novel Exit West, by bestselling Pakistani writer Mohsin Hamid, that the Class of 2022 will read this summer.
- Equipped with hands-on experience, new networks, diplomas and a dose of creative thought, grads are ready to tackle both graduate school and the working world.
- Parents and family members of Skidmore’s Class of 2018 have set a new record by raising more than $1.3 million in gifts and pledges for the Class of 2018 Parents Fund.
- How do Skidmore students find their major? To find out, we talked to five students about their personal journeys to making their own “major” decisions.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.