Faculty     Minors     Courses  
Media & Film Studies Program

Declaring a Media & Film Studies Minor

Students minoring in Media & Film Studies generally declare their intentions by the end of their sophomore year.  If you  wish to become a minor you should,

As you proceed through the minor, you will work closely with your advisor and the Associate Director or Director of the program to select courses that form a meaningful and coherent individual curriculum. You will find a worksheet (see Forms) to help you plan your course of study and progress through the minor.