Forms and Resources
- Pick Up Authorization Form
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- New York State Mandated Reporter Resource Center
- Title 6 of Article 6 of the New York State Social Services Law , §§411-428 defines child abuse and maltreatment.
- NYS Informational Letter for child protective investigations and determinations, to further define child abuse, maltreatment and other key terms commonly used in investigations and reports.
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”) is a Federal Civil Rights law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and gender in any education program or activity receiving federal funds. The “Dear Colleague Letter on Sexual Violence,” dated April 2011, emphasizes that sexual violence is the most egregious form of sexual harassment under Title IX.
- The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, 20 U.S.C. §1092(f) (the “Clery Act”) requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their campuses with penalties for infractions.