The Leadership Activities Office, as a member of the Division of Student Affairs, supports the efforts and activities of individual students, the Student Government Association and it's approximate 90 diverse registered student clubs, and the entire campus community in realizing a vibrant co-curricular and socially just student life. We believe that collaboration with students, faculty and staff, in conjunction with support and advisement, are the keys to creating a vibrant and inclusive environment that supports the educational mission of the College, while developing life-long leaders.
- Leadership education and tools for leadership development
- Organizational planning and advisement
- Student mentorship for active participation in diverse and inclusive communities
- Advocacy for the student voice and initiatives
- Event planning support and resources
- Structure for actively engaging in the social collegiate experience