What's Next Newsletter
The What's NEXT newsletter is emailed weekly during the fall and spring semesters, and includes news of jobs and internships, on-campus recruitment opportunities, advice, and upcoming career development events. We know many faculty and staff are interested in the opportunities and Skidmore connections available to students, and this is an easy way to stay informed.
If you have a career opportunity to share with Skidmore students, we encourage you to reach out to Pam Fisher, Associate Director of Employer Outreach and Strategic Communications.
Our Recent Newsletters:
- May 12, 2020: Congratulations to the Class of 2020, Introducing Flash Internships, and more
- May 6, 2020: Boost Your Resume with Remote Community Service, Summer 2020 Resources for Media & Marketing Careers, and More Jobs & Internships
- April 29, 2020: Best Practices for Working Remotely, plus many new remote jobs and internships added
- April 22, 2020: Pros of Remote Work and Finding the Right Opportunities, plus instructions on how to access remote jobs and internships on Handshake
- April 15, 2020: Finding Your Place in the New Economy virtual event series schedule
- April 8, 2020: Maximize Digital Networking, plus the launch of "Finding Your Place in the New Economy," a series of virtual events
- April 1, 2020: One Week Left to Apply for Summer Experience Fund Awards Due April 7, Virtual info sessions from AXA Equitable Holdings, Yelp, National Hispanic Medical Association, Credit Suisse, and more
- March 25, 2020: A Message from Kim Crabbe in response to COVID-19, Summer Experience Fund Applications Due April 7, and more