Services for alumni
No matter the level, title or industry, the CDC works with alumni at every stage of their professional journey—for example, when they are:
- looking for their first job right out of college,
- beginning the search for the next step in their career path,
- deciding whether or not to attend graduate school,
- engaging in a mid-course transition to a new job or career,
- choosing to volunteer to give back to their community or
- making a thoughtful retirement decision.
As a Skidmore graduate, you have access to free, lifelong professional support for all your career development needs.
The CDC provides developmentally appropriate services and opportunities at every stage of the career development process—one that begins before college, runs throughout the next four years and continues for the entirety of one’s professional life. The goal of the CDC is to provide all services, programs and resources within a structured, developmental context that supports all students and alumni throughout their professional development.
To set up an appointment, or to register for a Handshake Account (job/internship posting board), please call 518-580-5790.
Have a resume or cover letter to be reviewed? Please email it to Lauren Sisson at email@example.com, and she will review it and provide feedback during her weekly "drop-in" hours.
Document review drop-in hours
Wednesday: 1–2:30 p.m.
Friday: 9–10:30 a.m.
All career counseling services are available to alumni, for life, for free.