Services for Alumni
No matter the level, title, or industry, the CDC works with alumni at every stage of their professional journey - for example, when they are:
- looking for their first job right out of college
- beginning the search for the next step in their career path
- deciding whether or not to attend graduate school
- engaging in a mid-course transition to a new job or career
- choosing to volunteer to give back to their community
- making a thoughtful retirement decision
As a Skidmore graduate, you have access to free, lifelong professional support for all your career development needs.
The Encore initiative provides services and opportunities tailored to each stage of the career development process, which begins before college and extends throughout one's professional life. The CDC's goal is to provide all services, programs, and resources within a structured developmental context that supports each student and graduate in professional development.
To set up an appointment, or to register for My CDC Account (job/internship posting board), please call (518) 580-5790.
Have a resume or cover letter to be reviewed? Please email it to Lauren Sisson at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will review it and provide feedback during her weekly "drop-in" hours.
Document Review Drop-In Hours:
All career counseling services are available to alumni, for life, for free.