Services for alumni
Alumni have full access to our resources for free, for life.
The Career Development Center is committed to providing support and resources to our alumni no matter the level, title or industry. Here are some ways the CDC can help:
- Network with Alumni through our Career Advisor Network. Create an account and search through hundreds of alumni that have volunteered to be a career advisor. And don’t forget to take advantage of in-person networking events offered through Alumni Relations & College Events. Find an event near you!
- Are you an alum looking to recruit with Skidmore? Contact Pam Fisher, Associate Director of Employer Outreach to learn how to best post and promote any internships or jobs from your company with the talented Skidmore community.
- Keep in touch! The CDC is on Facebook, Twitter, and there is a LinkedIn Career Connections Group.
- Schedule an appointment with a Skidmore career counselor. Each career counselor specializes in a particular career community.
See the list below of who you should be meeting with:
Learn more about the counselors here!
- Kim Crabbe: Business & Finance
- Soha Jafarazde: Government & Law
- Megan Jackson: Still Deciding (for those still deciding or re-evaluating their career journey)
- Penny Loretto: Social Impact and Education
- Lauren Sisson: Arts, Media & Communication
- Shannon Rodriguez: Health & Biomedical Sciences
If you need help making an appointment or would like to learn more about resources, you can call the CDC at (518) 580-5790 or email us at email@example.com.