Located in the Dance Theater lobby
For assistance: Ellen Grandy, 518-580-5360
- Box office opens 45 minutes before our events begin
- House opens 30 minutes prior to events
- We take credit cards, Skid cards, checks and cash
Advance Online Ticket Sales:
Patrons select specific seats for purchase using the Vendini Online Ticket System by clicking the “Buy Ticket Now” button. Prices vary depending on seat selected.
General Tickets go on sale 2 weeks prior to the event. Our Friends of Dance receive advance notice to purchase tickets 3-4 weeks in advance depending on FOD level.
Friends of Dance Information and Application
We recommend buying your tickets in advance as soon as possible for best seat selection. To avoid waiting in the will call line, print your tickets at home. We do tend to sell out in advance: day of event seats may or may not be available.
- The taking of photographs and the use of recording devices during performances is strictly prohibited. For the enjoyment of our patrons, please turn off all light and noise emitting devices.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Dance Theater and studios.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the first convenient pause between dance pieces and will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.