Schedule of Events
|11:00 a.m.||Registration opens|
|11:30 a.m.||Lunch at the Saratoga National Golf Course|
|12:00 p.m.||Gail Cummings-Danson, Director of Athletics|
|12:15 p.m.||Golf tips at the driving range|
|1:00 p.m.||Shotgun start of tournament|
|6:00 p.m.||Awards presentation
After your golf round, come join us at Gaffney’s for a glass of wine or beer and appetizers.
About the Thoroughbred Cup
- The Tournament will be held Saturday, June 23, 2018 at the beautiful Saratoga National Golf Club.
- Each golfer will receive lunch, golf, cocktails, appetizers, and a tournament favor.
- We have a discounted rate for the first 20 registered golfers from the classes of 2012-20.
Each registration includes:
- 18 holes of golf at the beautiful Saratoga National Golf Course
- Lunch, cocktails, and appetizers
- All-day use of practice facility
- Access to locker rooms, including complimentary shoe shining and spike changing services
- On-course prizes throughout the event
- Also available for purchase is a Skidmore golf package, which includes a Nike Dri-Fit shirt, Nike hat and a dozen Titlest golf balls - all with the Skidmore logo.
A block of rooms is available at the Hilton Garden Inn. Use the information below to book your room(s).
Hilton Garden Inn - Saratoga Springs
125 South Broadway
Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866
Group Name: Skidmore Thoroughbred Cup
Group Code: THORO
Check-in: June 23, 2017
Check-out: June 25, 2017
The Friends of Skidmore Athletics (FOSA) initiative promotes the improvement of the College's athletics program. In addition to helping coordinate the Thoroughbred Cup, FOSA also provides the fundraising framework through which donors can support the overall athletics program, our intramural sports activities, our fitness and recreation programming, and individual intercollegiate teams. Proceeds from the golf outing will be used to support an ongoing initiative to strengthen resources for intercollegiate teams at Skidmore.