Implementation and Compliance
- Skidmore College is dedicated to providing access to smoking cessation programs for all faculty, staff, and students who wish to quit the use of tobacco products.
- The College will hold on-campus events to encourage awareness of the policy and will promote the policy through on-campus signage throughout College property.
- The College will provide smoke-free and tobacco-free policy information online, as well as links to smoking-cessation programs.
- Effective implementation of the policy requires the courtesy, respect, and cooperation of all Skidmore College community members and guests.
- All Skidmore community members and guests share responsibility for adhering to and complying with this policy.