Skidmore College’s fall 2021 return-to-campus planning efforts are guided by two key principles:
- Protecting the health and safety of our community of students, faculty and staff, and the greater Saratoga Springs community, and
- Providing access to a residential, excellent liberal arts education.
Skidmore looks forward to returning to a fully in-person, residential learning experience on campus this fall — and to more of the normal practices we enjoyed before the pandemic. The decision to return to all in-person classes in the fall is based on the most up-to-date, leading health and safety guidance regarding COVID-19. The residential learning experience is an important aspect of a Skidmore education, and we will continue to provide our students with the highest quality educational opportunities and experiences.
Click on image for more information
- The College has decided to require that faculty and staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- All returning students who will be on campus must submit proof of vaccination via online form or apply for a medical or religious exemption or an extension by Aug. 1, 2021.
- Skidmore is planning a phased and gradual approach to expanding in-person activities on campus this summer, with a full return to in-person classes and campus operations this fall. As a part of this plan, the College will begin a phased return to campus of employees who have been working remotely.
- Skidmore College will be requiring that all students be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before arriving on campus for the fall.