Skidmore College’s fall 2020 return to campus planning efforts are guided by two key principles:
- Protecting the health and safety of our community of students, faculty and staff, and the greater Saratoga Springs community, and
- Returning to a fully residential, in-person, excellent liberal arts education as soon as possible.
It is encouraging to see the gradual reopening of the state and the greater Saratoga Springs region. We are committed to doing all we can to bring all or nearly all of the Skidmore student body to campus and the Saratoga Springs vicinity in the fall, if we possibly can, in accordance with all health and safety guidelines. The residential learning experience is an important aspect of a Skidmore education, and we will continue to provide our students with the highest quality educational opportunities and experiences.
Click on image for more information
- I write to share an important update and announce additional measures we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- I write to inform you that, through our weekly testing process, we have identified four confirmed COVID-19 cases this weekend from testing on Thursday, Nov. 12, and Friday, Nov. 13.
- Yesterday, Dean Banks forwarded a message that was sent to all students regarding new Saratoga County Public Health quarantine recommendations for students traveling from New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- We are now more than halfway through the fall semester and our collegewide efforts to comply with weekly testing protocols, follow all health and safety guidelines, and make responsible choices continue to put us in a strong position to manage and contain COVID-19 cases on campus.