Information for external event planners
At Skidmore College, we know what it takes to help you create spectacular events. From small meetings, weddings, receptions and reunions to larger camps and conferences, you can count on our planning professionals to coordinate every aspect of your function.
Plan your upcoming gathering at Skidmore College and enjoy:
- Experienced and attentive on-site coordinators
- Award-winning, in-house catering services
- In-house audiovisual services
- Flexible conference spaces and multipurpose rooms including formal meeting rooms and classrooms of every variety, from theaters to auditorium-style seating
- Scenic outdoor venues
- Access to the College’s various business services including the post office, Xerox print office, and library as well as the College’s sports center
- Complimentary parking
Why should you host your event at Skidmore?
Skidmore College is located one mile north of downtown Saratoga Springs, New York, on a 1,000-acre campus at the end of North Broadway, a residential neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places. The campus itself is every bit the picturesque, pristine and private experience you’d expect from one of the top residential Colleges in the nation. And whether you visit for a few hours, a day, or join us overnight — we’re confident you’ll love this place as much as we do.
Your meeting planners will appreciate our one-stop-shop planning assistance, plus our invaluable familiarity with campus facilities and services, including our award-winning catering team. Whether it's a refreshment break, a healthy breakfast, a networking reception, an elegant sit-down dinner, or an all-out celebration, you’ll find outstanding quality and hospitality.
- One point of contact, contract and itemized bill for all campus services and support
- Event planning and budget consultations
- Catering coordination, including menus, seating, linens and more
- Information on Saratoga Springs area housing, dining, travel and transportation
- Coordination with the Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau for group housing or connected downtown events
- On-campus event marketing
- On-call assistance during your event
Need online registration services? We can help with that, too.
Looking to mix up the tired hotel room-to-conference room commute? Why not spend a week or weekend in a century-old historic inn and take your teambuilding breaks outside in blooming Victorian gardens? Or, extend your experience college-style by staying in our on-campus apartments or residence halls. Trust us, these aren’t the dorms you remember.