Skidmore College’s fall 2020 return to campus planning efforts are guided by two key principles:
- Protecting the health and safety of our community of students, faculty and staff, and the greater Saratoga Springs community, and
- Returning to a fully residential, in-person, excellent liberal arts education as soon as possible.
It is encouraging to see the gradual reopening of the state and the greater Saratoga Springs region. We are committed to doing all we can to bring all or nearly all of the Skidmore student body to campus and the Saratoga Springs vicinity in the fall, if we possibly can, in accordance with all health and safety guidelines. The residential learning experience is an important aspect of a Skidmore education, and we will continue to provide our students with the highest quality educational opportunities and experiences.
Click on image for more information
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for families of returning students
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for returning students (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for first-year students, transfer students and their families
- July 8, 2020 - Faculty Community Forum (login required)
- July 8, 2020 - Staff Community Forum (login required)
- July 7, 2020 - Athletics update from Gail Cummings-Danson
- July 2, 2020 - President Conner announces the fall 2020 plan for Skidmore