The office of Financial Services is responsible for many of the financial and administrative
functions at the College including general accounting and financial reporting, treasury
and endowment, payroll, accounts payable, and student accounts. The Assistant Vice
President for Finance and Controller also oversees purchasing, contracts, insurance
as well as risk management and related legal matters.
IMPORTANT SYSTEM TRANSITION INFORMATION
After months of planning, Skidmore is pleased to roll out an upgraded Oracle Cloud system for financial and human resources functions.
As announced by Information Technology, Skidmore is now also using a system called Okta to manage web applications. Please continue to review the Oracle Cloud training website and the Skidmore Weekly Bulletin for updates. Finance and Human Resources staff will continue to host open office hours. Zoom breakout rooms will be used to facilitate screen sharing.
- My Payslip - January 1, 2021 - Present
- My Payslip - Prior to January 1, 2021
- GL Viewing - (This data is only through 12/31/20. Please go to Oracle Cloud Reporting for your most up to date budget information).
- Department P-Card Policy
- Purchasing Card (PASS) Login
- Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Business VISA Card Policy and Procedures
- SCOAP (Computer Loan)