We are now located in Jonsson Tower, 1st Floor.
Monday - Friday: 9-11:30AM and 12-3PM
Current Skidmore students returning for the fall semester are eligible to receive services if:
- working on campus
- taking summer classes/internships through Skidmore
- doing research on campus
All participants in a Skidmore sanctioned summer program are eligible for the limited services offered.
Services that are available in the summer:
- Treatment for illness
- Treatment for injuries
- Rapid testing for strep and mono, pregnancy tests, urine dipstick for infection
- Tick removal
- Physical exams for permit employees, travel abroad
- Prescriptions and OTC as indicated
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Referrals to specialists
Services that are not available in the summer:
- GYN exams/ birth control starts
- STD screening
- Blood draws
Current Skidmore employees are eligible to receive:
- immunizations and first-aid in the event of accident or injury during work hours.
We are unable to act as your primary care provider.
Health Services Hours During the Academic Year
Monday-Friday 9AM-12PM & 1-4:30PM
Sunday 12-5PM (Reserved for walk-ins only. No appointments available.)
What constitutes an appointment during the academic year? What constitutes a walk-in
visit during the academic year?
What You Need to Know about Ebola
CDC Guidelines for Colleges & Universities
CDC Ebola Update
CDC Ebola Outbreak in West Africa
CDC & Travelers' Health
Lyme Disease Information:
CDC & Lyme Disease
- O'Tom Tick Twisters available for $3.00. Removes ticks from humans, dogs, cats and
- Payment options include cash, Skidmore ID Declining Balance Card, or Student Account (Tuition Bill).
Confidentiality - All records are confidential.
No information will be released without the student's written permission. The one exception to this is in a life-threatening situation when it may be necessary to release information on a need-to-know basis.
Students may obtain a Release of Information form from the Health Services office.