Department of Health Promotion
Follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on our programs, services, and offerings: https://www.instagram.com/skidphes/
The Department of Health Promotion makes information available on a wide range of health topics and is committed to providing resources that will help individuals within the Skidmore community to make responsible choices on topics such as:
- alcohol and other drugs
- stress management
- eating disorders
- body image
SPRING 2021 UPDATES AND INFORMATION
Health Promotion will offer the following services virtually during the spring 2021 semester:
- Wellness Coaching - To request an appointment with a Wellness Coach please complete this short intake form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCFall20
- Peer Health Educator Conversations - Our trained Peer Health Educators are available to provide support to you throughout the spring semester. Although we are unable to open our Student Wellness Center for in-person visits at this time, students should feel free to complete this intake form in order to be matched with a PHE for a one-on-one conversation: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PHEfall2020
- Victim Advocacy Services - To schedule an appointment with a Victim Advocate, please reach out directly to one of our Advocates. You can reach Jen McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Walker at email@example.com.
- BASICS gives students the opportunity to explore their relationship with alcohol and/or other drugs and develop strategies for minimizing risk in a non-judgmental environment. Please contact Wendy Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about scheduling a remote BASICS session.
- Follow the PHE’s on Instagram to stay current on all of our programs, services, and offerings: https://www.instagram.com/skidphes/