The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- June 24, 2020 - 2019 CIRP Freshman Survey is posted.
- April 20, 2020 - 2019 Withdrawn Student Survey report is posted.
- March 20, 2020 - 2019-20 Factbook is posted.
- February 18, 2020 - Official Spring 2020 enrollments are posted.
- February 2, 2020 - 2019-20 Common Data Set is posted.
- January 14, 2020 - The IR office has moved to the 2nd floor of the Hoge Building, located between North Hall and Harder Hall.
- October 11, 2019 - Official Fall 2019 enrollments are posted.