The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- October 24, 2018 - the 2017 Admitted Student Questionnaire (ASQ) is posted.
- October 12, 2018 - Official Fall 2018 enrollments are posted.
- July 6, 2018 - 2017 Admissions Validity Analysis is posted.
- May 1, 2018 - 2017 Withdrawn Student Survey is posted.
- February 26, 2018 - Retention and graduation rates are posted.
- February 22, 2018 - Official Spring 2018 enrollments are posted.
- February 20, 2018 - 2017 HEDS Alumni Survey Report is posted.
- January 31, 2018 - 2017-2018 Common Data Set is posted.