The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- September 19, 2022 - The Fall 2022 schedule for Student Ratings of Courses and Teaching is posted.
- September 15, 2022 - The 2021 Non-Returning Student Survey Report is posted.
- May 2, 2022 - The 2021-22 College Factbook is posted.
- March 22, 2022 - The HEDS Diversity and Equity Campus Climate Survey is posted.
- March 10, 2022 - Occasional Paper #010 - "The Post-Skidmore Degrees/Certificates of Graduates (1993-2020)" is posted.
- February 23, 2022 - The 2021 Admitted Student Questionnaire (ASQ) is posted.
- January 21, 2022 - The 2021-22 Common Data Set is posted.
- November 24, 2021 - The College Board Admissions SAT Validity Study is posted.
- November 1, 2021 - The National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement (NSLVE) 2020 Campus Report is posted.
- October 8, 2021 - Official Fall 2021 enrollments are posted.