The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- October 24, 2023 - The Fall 2023 schedule for Student Ratings of Courses and Teaching is posted.
- October 24, 2023 - Official Fall 2023 Enrollments are posted.
- May 8, 2023 - Occasional Paper #012 - Common Application Gender Identity and Personal Pronouns of Enrolling Students is posted.
- March 27, 2023 - IR's Recommendations for inclusive demographic survey questions are now available.
- February 2, 2023 - The Self-service Course Section Offerings and Enrollments Report is now available to Chairs and Program Directors.
- February 2, 2023 - The 2022-23 College Factbook is posted.
- February 2, 2023 - The 2022 National Survey of Student Engagement results are posted.
- January 26, 2023 - The 2022-23 Common Data Set is posted.