The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- May 5, 2016 - Report on Standardized Testing White Paper posted.
- May 2, 2016 - Withdrawn Student Survey Report 2015 posted.
- March 31, 2016 - 2016 Fact Book posted.
- February 17, 2016 - Official Spring 2016 enrollments are posted.
- December 3, 2015 - Common Data Set 2015-16 posted
- October 15, 2015 - Official Fall 2015 enrollments are posted.
- October 15, 2015 - Your First College Year (YFCY) Report posted.