Associate Professor and Associate Chair
Office: TLC 101
- Ph.D., University of California, San Diego
- M.A., University of California, San Diego
- B.A., Wesleyan University
COURSES TAUGHT AT SKIDMORE
- SSP 100 Bodies and Identities
- PS 202 Statistics and Research Methods I
- PS 206 Developmental Psychology
- PS 251 Psychology of Infinity
- PS 305B Cognitive Development with Lab
- PS 337 Cross-Cultural Development
- Learning (in general): How do we figure out so much about the world on the basis of so little evidence?
- Language acquisition: How do we connect linguistic representations to other kinds of representations?
- Symbolic, cognitive and social development
- Education, parenting, and policy
I am a BJCP-certified beer judge, used to host WWOOFers at my farm, and once drove to Belize, where I helped contribute to a travel guidebook.
CLICK HERE FOR CV