Dominique T. Vuvan
Office: TLC 146
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: International Laboratory for Brain, Music, and Sound Research (BRAMS)
- Ph.D., University of Toronto
- M.A., University of Toronto
- B.Sc., University of Toronto
COURSES TAUGHT AT SKIDMORE
- SSP 100 Human Dilemmas
- NS 101 Neuroscience: Mind and Behavior
- PS 102 Colloquium in Psychological Science
- PS 202 Statistics and Research Methods I
- PS 218 Cognition
- PS 233 Cognitive Neuroscience
- PS 336 Music Cognition
- PS 352 Meeting of the Minds – Free Will
- Cognitive expectancy: How do we predict what’s coming, and what are the consequences of this prediction?
- Neurocognition of music: How do the brain and the cognitive system subserve human musicality?
- Auditory perception and production: What is the relationship between processing a pitch and singing it?
- Relation between language and music: Are these abilities subserved by the same or different cognitive systems?
- I play the accordion.