Fourier-transform infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
The PerkinElmer Spectrum 100 infrared spectrometer can be used to identify functional groups of molecules in a solid, liquid or gas. The Spotlight 200 microscope accessory allows for analysis of fibers and thin films, as well as and data collection at specific areas on non-homogeneous surfaces.
- Universal cell holder for gas cells, KBr pellets, etc.
- Liquid cell with NaCl windows
- Spotlight 200 microscope with transmittance, reflectance and ATR
- Functional analysis of chemical products
- Compositional analysis of algae cell walls
- Mapping surfaces based on chemical functionality
- Organic, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry courses
Slide Holder: Standard Operating Procedure