Dates: July 29 – August 2, 2019
Time: Monday - Thursday 9 am - 3 pm, Friday 9 am - 12 pm
Working parents special: (no charge) Early drop off available at 8:30 am; Late Pick up Available until 4:00pm (Late Pick up M-TH Only)
For Whom: Girls entering grades 4-11
Some camps will not be available for walk-up registrations based on enrollments. In the cases where there are spaces available, a $25 walk-up fee will be charged.
- 3 v 3, 4 v 4 and 5 v 5 games every session, everyday
- Fundamentals stressed
- Skills and drills taught with simplicity and clarity
- High repetition of basic fundamentals; shooting, passing and dribbling
- Campers gain knowledge and confidence in their game
- Values of the game stressed
Each camper will receive a jump rope, a basketball and a T-shirt.
“Camper of the Day” will be awarded daily in each division to the camper who stands out with her hustle and effort, teamwork, willingness to learn, attention during teaching and positive attitude.
Skidmore College Williamson Sports Center
Campers should bring their own lunch. Pizza, assorted snacks, and drinks will be available for purchase.
Jessica Turner – Head Women’s Basketball Coach