Skidmore Recruitment Week 2021
Skidmore Recruitment Week will be held Monday, March 22, 2021 through Friday, March 26, 2021.
All interviews will take place virtually.
Skidmore Recruitment Week is a Skidmore-exclusive job interviewing event, pairing
talented Skidmore seniors (Prospective graduates from the Class of 2021) with top
companies! Click here to read about the inaugural Skidmore Recruitment Day.
Employer registration is OPEN as of Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
If you are an employer that would like to be on the mailing list to receive reminders
about Skidmore Recruitment Week 2021, please email Pam Fisher, Associate Director
of Employer Relations, by clicking here.
The student application window for Skidmore Recruitment Week will be Monday, February 15, 2021 to Monday, February 22, 2021 .
Good luck to all the applicants!
Skidmore Recruitment Day 2020 included diverse organizations such as Bitly, Omni Eye Services, PURE Insurance, Tiffany & Co, Stryker and many more. More than 70% of participating employers included companies with Skidmore alumni or parent representatives.
Employers can be from any location to attend. A variety of industries are invited to participate.
Job-seeking members of the Class of 2021: You do NOT want to miss this!
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021 (Kick-off event) Interviews conducted Tuesday, March 23 through Friday, March 26, 10a.m. - 4p.m.
Location: All interviews will take place via Zoom. Links to virtual interview rooms will be shared with employers and the candidates in March prior to the event. Candidates are pre-selected to attend once employers make their selections.
How the event will work:
- Employers must have at least one job, paid fellowship or internship opening available to a prospective graduate.
- To register, CLICK HERE and complete the registration form in Handshake or email Alison Stidd at email@example.com.
- Employers wishing to participate must register by February 1, 2021.Due to space limitations, Skidmore will need to approve employer participation to
- Once employer registration is confirmed, the organization will select ONE day to conduct virtual interviews March 23 through March 26. Interviews will take place from 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Employers will then need to post ONE job, paid internship or fellowship by Monday, February 8, 2021.
- To post an opportunity for Skidmore Recruitment Week, complete the brief form HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a position description.
- The Skidmore Career Development Center will send students’ application materials to employers prior to the event.
- Employers will then pre-select candidates by Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
- Final interview schedules will be sent to employers the week of Monday, March 15, 2021.
- The Career Development Center will host a "Kick-Off" event on Monday, March 22, which will be followed by the four virtual interview days, March 23 through March 26.
- Register for Skidmore Recruitment Week on Handshake. NOTE: The event page is for informational purposes. Students will need to apply to each opportunity of interest and receive an invitation to interview.
- Information regarding all job postings will be accessible in the Job Directory below
once a position is posted. NOTE: Registration has just opened to employers as of December 1, 2020. Jobs are not
required to be posted until February. Students will be able to view postings as they
come in, but will not be able to apply until Monday, February 15, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- The application window will open to students on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. EDT.
- The student deadline to apply to opportunities is Monday, Febuary 22, 2020 by 11:55 P.M. EDT.
- Students can apply to as many job opportunities through Skidmore Recruitment Week as they wish.
- Employers will pre-select candidates they’d like to meet for interviews. Students that have been pre-selected will receive email notification by Sunday, March 7.
- Students will have until Saturday, March 13 to accept an interview and select an interview time slot(s).
- Interviews will take place throughout the week of Monday, March 22 through Friday, March 26, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EDT.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Alison Stidd in the Career Development Center at email@example.com.