Skidmore Recruitment Day 2020
Skidmore Recruitment Day will be held Friday, February 28, 2020 in New York City.
Skidmore Recruitment Day is a Skidmore-exclusive job interviewing event, pairing talented
Skidmore seniors (Members from the Class of 2020) with top companies! Click here to read about Skidmore Recruitment Day 2019.
Employer registration will open on December 1, 2019.
If you are an employer that would like to be on the mailing list to receive reminders
about Skidmore Recruitment Day 2020, please email Pam Fisher, Associate Director of
Employer Relations, by clicking here.
The student application window for Skidmore Recruitment Day will be Monday, January 27, 2020 to Monday, February 3, 2020.
Good luck to all the applicants!
Skidmore Recruitment Day 2019 included diverse organizations such as Accenture, Horizon Media, Indeed, Ropes & Gray, Yelp, and many more. More than 70% of participating employers included companies with Skidmore alumni or parent representatives.
Employers can be from any location to attend, and not all employers will be based in New York City. A variety of industries are invited to participate.
Job-seeking members of the Class of 2020: You do NOT want to miss this! For students
interested, bus transportation will be provided from Skidmore campus to New York City.
Registration will be available in 2020.
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020
Employer Registration will begin at 11:00 a.m. Student registration will begin at noon.
Location: 1601 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York City, New York 10019
How the event will work:
- Employers must have at least one job opening available to a new graduate.
- To register, CLICK HERE and complete the registration form in Handshake or email Alison Stidd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employer Registration Deadline is January 15, 2020. Due to space limitations, Skidmore will need to approve employer participation to
confirm registration. Due to interest from companies, we anticipate all spots will be taken!
- Once approved, all job openings will be posted by January 27, 2020.
- The Skidmore Career Development Center will send students’ application materials to employers prior to the event. Employers will then pre-select candidates they’d like to meet for interviews.
- Students will have until February 19 to select interview schedules. Employers will receive final interview schedules February 26.
- Interviews will take place on February 28 from 12:45p.m.-5 p.m.
- Register for Skidmore Recruitment Day on Handshake.
- Beginning in January 2020 as employers submit jobs, students registered for the event will be regularly notified of job interview opportunities.
- Information regarding all job postings will be accessible in the Job Directory below once a position is posted. NOTE: Students will be able to view, but will not be able to apply until January 27.
- Students are able to begin applying to jobs posted on Monday, January 27, 2020 at 8a.m. The student deadline to apply to opportunities is February 3, 2020 by 11:55p.m.
- Students can apply to as many job opportunities through Skidmore Recruitment Day as they wish.
- For those needing transportation to the event, FREE bus transportation will be provided from Skidmore campus to New York City and back. Instructions on how to sign up for the bus will be shared with candidates that recieve an interview invitation.
- Employers will pre-select candidates they’d like to meet for interviews.
- Students will have until February 19 to select interview schedules.
- Interview Day will be held Friday, February 28, 2020 from 12:45p.m. - 5p.m.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Alison Stidd in the Career Development Center at email@example.com.