Professor and Chair of Economics
Office: Filene 208
- B. Com. Hons. (Econ), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa 1991
- Diplom-Volkswirt, University of Hamburg, Germany 1992
- M. Phil. (Econ), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom 1993
- Ph. D. (Econ), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom 1996
- Habilitation, University of Hamburg, Germany 2004
My teaching interests and expertise include: macroeconomics, monetary economics, financial economics, microeconomics, managerial economics, European integration, international trade, international finance, central banking, and the history of economic thought.