VISITING LECTURER of economics
Office: Filene 214
- Ph.D. candidate
- M.A. – Economics
- Post Keynesian economic theory
- Post Austrian economic theory
- Post Chicago economic theory
- Public Choice economic theory
- IT Portfolio Management
- The Productivity Paradox
- Economic History & Philosophy
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Economics of the Public Sector
- History of Economic Thought
- Application of Lean Management Techniques in Support of Improved Online Learning:
A Baseline Study of Deterministic Factors Related to Instructional Design and Course
Development Efficacy. Publication date: Nov 2013, publication description; Proceedings
of the 2013 Information Systems Educators Conference (ISECON 2013). San Antonio, TX.
- Promoting Active Learning in Distance Education: A Case of Student-Centered Guest
Lecturing. Proceedings of the 17th Southern Association of Information Systems Conference,
March 22, 2014.
- CIO Insight; publication date, Jan 21, 2016, publication description; The successful implementation of an enterprise-wide $30 million ERP, construction of an enterprise wide IT Service Desk to include post production support for ERP business and academic units. (https://www.cioinsight.com/it-management/inside-the-c-suite/leading-questions-a-cios-response-to-leadership.html).