Forms, Documents and Links
- CSS Financial Aid Profile (School Code 2815)
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (School Code 002814)
- Direct Student Loan (DSL) - Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Required Federal document to work on campus. Form must be completed and proof of eligibility must be provided in person at the Financial Aid Office. For instructions on how to complete the I-9, please visit here.
- Entrance Counseling - complete your entrance counseling for your Direct Student Loan.
- Exit Counseling - complete your exit counseling for your Direct Student Loan.
- Identity Documentation for Federal Verification
- PLUS Loan Application - Use "Complete PLUS Request Process"
- PLUS Loan - Certification Statement
- PLUS Loan MPN - complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- SCIP - Skidmore College Installment Plan (Bursar's Office)
- IRS Online Tax Transcript Request- To request a Federal Tax Return Transcript for parent and/or student.
- Verification of Non-filing IRS letter- This is a type of tax transcript that provides proof that the IRS has no record
of a filed Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the year requested. Be sure to request
this form specifically from the IRS online transcript request link.
- Tuition Exchange Information for Employees of Institutions Participating in the TE
Provides information on the Tuition Exchange Program for employees of other institutions.
- Tuition Exchange Information and Application for Children of Skidmore Employees
Provides information on the Tuition Exchange Program for Skidmore College employees.
- Verification Worksheet 2019/2020 - Dependent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Physical signatures are required from both parent and student.
- Verification Worksheet 2019/2020 - Independent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Physical signature is required from student. Independence is determined by the Financial Aid Office