Celebrating the Class of 2020!
Hello and welcome to the Department of Management and Business at Skidmore College!
Our program is unique in that we provide a first-rate management and business curriculum in conjunction with Skidmore’s quintessential liberal arts tradition. Thus, our majors and minors enjoy the richness of a broad-based, traditional liberal arts education while also being immersed deeply in the functional areas of business such as accounting, marketing, finance, and organizational behavior. We can think of no better educational combination to prepare students for the complex, multidisciplinary challenges facing our societies today. So please explore our site to gain a better sense of who we are and what we are about, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Why management and business at Skidmore?
- Small classes
- Committed and distinguished faculty mentors
- A strong foundation in the functional areas of business
- Rooted in the liberal arts
- A global, multiculturally, inclusive and diverse perspective
- Curricular breadth and depth
- An extraordinary liberal arts environment
- Hands-on learning
- Collaborative Research opportunities
- Meaningful, relevant internships
Video: MB 107 Presentations
Video: Skidmore Saratoga Consulting Partnership