Flagg Taylor (Political Theory)
Contact Information & Background:
Associate Professor of Political Science
Ladd 306A Phone: 580-5244
- The Contested Removal Power, 1789-2010 (due out Aug. 2013, University Press of Kansas)
- The Great Lie. Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2011.
- "Hope and Change, Czech Style", The American Interest(January/February 2012).
- “Russia, the West, and the Problem of Modern Revolution: The Work of Martin Malia,” Society (January 2008).
- "Czeslaw Milosz: On the Imagination of Twentieth-Century Man," East European Politics and Societies, Winter 2005.
Recent Papers Delivered:
- “Montesquieu and the Nature of Liberal Exceptionalism,”Western Political Science Association Convention,
- April 2008, San Diego, CA.
- “The Unitary Executive: Theory and Development,” on Constitutional Perspectives on the Presidency, American Political Science Association Convention, August 2007, Chicago, IL.