Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar


The Registrar’s Office will be closed for the winter break December 18, 2023 and will reopenJanuary 2, 2024.

Skidmore College has an online transcript request system:
Transcript requests received during our absence requiring manual processing will be completed upon our return in the order received.

Have a question? Check the Transcript FAQ:  or emailtranreq@skidmore.eduWe will reply when we return.

If you encounter a problem with your login, please use the All Other Students: Request a Transcript form, which does not require a login.

Current Students requiring Fall 2023 grades – select “Hold for Term Grades”.  Your transcript will be processed as soon as grades are processed. 

Happy Holidays!

Unofficial Transcripts are available only to current students via the Student System.  

Official transcript

Skidmore College has an agreement with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript requests.  All transcript requests must be ordered online and the service requires the user to submit their signature using Clearinghouse’s consent form to authorize the release of the transcript. Transcripts are available in two formats:

  • PDF – Secure electronic PDFs can be emailed to selected email addresses (recommended for fastest delivery). This option is not available to students who graduated through the University Without Walls.
  • Paper – Paper transcripts can be mailed to an address specified by the student.

Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.

  • Current UG Students Request a Transcript:
    To request an official transcript you need to login to the Student System from the Registrar's webpage and select Student Records, from Student Profile section list, select Official Transcript Request.  Please read the following  Instructions before attempting to request a transcript.  For fastest delivery it is recommended that you select Electronic.

  • Alumni: Request a Transcript
    Graduates Only: Skidmore Undergraduates, University Without Walls and Master of Liberal Arts graduates need a Skidmore Connect login so that they may obtain their Skidmore ID in order to request an official transcript via the Alumni website.  For fastest delivery it is recommended that you select Electronic.
  • All Other Students: Request a Transcript
    To request an official transcript you will need to provide either your Skidmore ID or SSN (Skidmore ID is recommended).  Please read the following Instructions before attempting to request a transcript.
    For fastest delivery it is recommended that you select Electronic.
  • Transcript Request w/signed Release Form
    The College no longer provides this option; students need to make the request and have their transcript sent via email or mail.

Please Note: 

  • Grades do not appear on official transcripts until final grade entry has ended for the respective term. When a term's grades are needed on the official transcript, be sure to select "After Grades Are Posted" when submitting a request.
  • Graduation date/degree does not appear until the Monday after graduation.  When graduation information is needed on the official transcript you should wait until the Tuesday after graduation to ensure that information is updated.
  • We do not send unofficial copies of transcripts to students or alumni; only official. Select electronic mail delivery and your email address to have your official transcript emailed directly to you.